Jump start your digestion by adding apple cider vinegar to your warm lemon water, which I know you already do cuz you’re a health nut aren’t you?! The apple cider vinegar or ACV as I like to call it helps stimulate the production of stomach acid. This allows your body to more easily and effectively digest and assimilate your nutrients!
- 8 oz filtered water
- 1 tbsp. Apple cider Vinegar ( be sure it has “the mother”)
- pinch of cayenne pepper ( for a metabolize boost)
- Juice of half a big lemon
- ½ tsp stevia … THE GREEN ONE
- Warm water in your tea kettle, a sauce pan, a pot, whatever, as long as its not the microwave and you want WARM water NOT hot
- While waiting for the water to warm, squeeze ½ a lemon, add stevia and cayenne pepper to a mug
- Poor the water in your mug, stir it up, and enjoy the health benefits you are about to receive!
Do you use apple cider vinegar? If so how do you use it? There are a million different uses!! Also let me know how you think this tastes, it’s a flavor one has to acquire hah