This is called Basic Bitch Chicken, because it is actually the easiest thing to make and almost impossible to over cook. Making my chicken this way has completely changed the way it has tasted. Ain’t nobody like dry chicken breast.
16 oz Chicken Breast ( this like 4-5 servings depending on how many oz you eat!)
1/2 a Squeezed Lemon ( this tool makes squeezing lemons and not getting the seeds so much easier! Plus its top rated on amazon)
2 Cups Water
2 Cloves Minced Garlic or 2 tsp dried if you don’t feel like mincing
Sprinkle of Black Pepper
Sprinkle of Salt,Himalayan of course
- Put 2 cups water in sauce pan with garlic, salt, pepper, rosemary and lemon and boil
- Drop chicken into boiling water
- Cover pot and cook for about 8-10 mins
- Check if chicken is cooked and voila you’ve got enough chicken for the next few days!
- Retain the water you cooked the chicken and you’ve got some soup!
Hint: if you add some veggies to the pot you’ve got some yummy chicken broth. Just turn down the heat so its not boiling. It will take more time for the chicken to cook but Plus this method of cooking helps to draw out some of the important vitamins and minerals without destroying them.
As you know everything non toxic in this kitchen, so here is a list of all the non toxic cooking accessories I use. Click on the links to get yours today. These are affiliate links but as always I’m looking out for you and wouldn’t recommend anything that I don’t actually use or have used.
- My Sauce Pan
- My Garlic Mincer
- My Pot Stirrer, plus you get the whole set of healthy wooden cookware!
- My Cutting Board ( its organic bamboo hehe)