The reason it’s called a surprise bowl is because its surprisingly DELICIOUS! Or at least I think it is.. You’ll have to let me know your thoughts after your try it! Its sort of a weird texture to get used too. You can really add just about any toppings you’d like!
1 cup purified water
2 cups cauliflower
3 stalks celery
1 tbsp. cocoa powder
1tbsp green stevia
2 tbsp. pumpkin seeds
handful of blueberries
1 tbsp. finely shred coconut
½ tbsp. cocoa nibs
Ceylon cinnamon to taste
salt to taste
SUPERFOOD ADD INS!
– 1 tsp camu camu: Vitamin C
-2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen: Protein and digestive health, click on link for more benefits!
-1 tsp dichotomous earth: Silica ( essential mineral)
-Blueberries: Antioxidants and Brain boosters!
- Prepare your blender… Get that shit out of the cupboard! I’m up at my other house this weekend and here I have a massive ninja.. getting spoiled! But any blender works!
- Add about 1 cup of water, your stevia, camu camu, dichotomous earth, cocoa powder
- Add in veggies and blend!
- After blended a little add it collagen powder, and gently take a spoon and cover it with some of the veggie blend so it doesn’t fly everywhere when you turn the blender on
- Once collagen is mixed remove your puree from the blender, I know it looks gross but it really does taste better than it looks
- Add your topping however you’d like or add different toppings!
What topping combinations have your tried?! Let me know in the comments section 🙂