Maybe you have to be sugar free for health reasons, or maybe you just want to be, but this time of year even I’m craving a little extra sweetness. Thank you beautiful Instagrams of perfectly decorated sugar cookies…Anyways, this chocolate bowl helped satisfy my sweet tooth, I hope it can do the same for you! I know it sounds a little gross, zucchini.. chocolate?! But Zucchini is a mildly flavored vegetable so you don’t even taste it, it just adds some bulk. P.S For summertime sweet satiety, you can make this recipe cold!
1 large zucchini
1/2 cup room temperature coconut milk(That brand only! Only brand of coconut milk free of additives!)
1 tbsp green stevia
1 tbsp coconut flakes
Himalayan Sea Salt to taste
1 tbsp cocoa powder
2 scoops Vital Proteins Collagen
* If you can handle a little sugar, add a few Goji Berries for antioxidants!
1. Slice up zucchini and steam in a small sauce pan for about 5 mins or until tender
2. While waiting for zucchini, add coconut milk, stevia, salt, cocoa powder and collagen to the blender
3. Then when when zucchini has softened add the to blender and if your coconut milk is a little thick don’t be afraid to add a little of the zucchini water.
4. blend on high for about 2 mins and then put to a medium setting until all of your zucchini has been liquified!
5. Remove from blender and top it with whatever your heart desires.. I loved the coconut flakes with a couple Goji Berries!
Toxin Free Kitchen Tools