All I have to say is enjoy.. These are just so damn good. This is trial number one and they came out great but I want to try and make Chicken Nuggets for the Gluten Free Soul 2.0 … they will be a little crispier 😉
This recipe would probably serve two people if you included a side, I just ate the whole thing cuz I love chicken nuggets haha. I was pretty full afterwards though!
6oz Chicken Tenders ( I used 4 chicken tenders from Smart Chicken)
1/4 Cup garbanzo bean flour
2 Sprigs fresh thyme or if you don’t have fresh, 2 tsp dried thyme is o.k. too
2 Cloves minced garlic ( remove garlic for low fodmap)
- Preheat oven to 450
- Grease up your baking dish with 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Whisk egg in shallow dish
- Have large shallow dish full of garbanzo flour, garlic, thyme, salt
- Dip chicken slices in egg dish and mix em’ around
- Then move them over to the flour mixture and have them sufficiently covered before transferring to the baking dish
- Spread remaining coconut oil on top of chicken once in the baking dish
- Cook for around 45 mins
- Eat those chicken nuggets like the giddy 5 year old that still lives inside you!
One last thing, this little blondie tries her best to not use any toxic cookware.. AND YOU SHOULDN’T EITHER, so here is the baking dish I used in this recipe. It is glass, one of the safer materials for baking. Here’s a larger baking dish too if you are cooking for the whole fam!
Bite Me, With Love